Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Please VOTE for my little girl in the contest!!


Van's Natural Foods is having a contest BREAKFAST BEDHEADS for a coupon and $5,000! I entered Aliya's photo in it and am hoping *fingers crossed* that she wins this!

I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a moment to vote for Aliya.

PLEASE Vote for Aliya! Go 'Like' the page, vote for Aliya, and then please SHARE it and encourage others to vote for her, too! Pretty please? I think there may be a shot at us winning if I am able to get some help from my wonderful readers!

Just in case the link doesn't work, the picture is titled "This is Bacon?!" and my name is Jerrica P. The photo is shown below (but in order to get to the voting page, please click the link provided HERE or above.

No comments:

Post a Comment